Padi Advance Open Water Diver Course
Have you ever wanted to improve your diving skills? Became a better diver? know all the fish in the area? How about drift diving? Here’s your chance because you can sample three dives of your choice, get a taste of what you like, and feel more at ease in the water, strengthening your underwater skills and letting you enjoy scuba diving more than ever.
That’s what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. You don’t have to be “advanced” to take it – it’s designed to advance your diving, so you can start right after earning your PADI Open Water Diver certification. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
US $625 + taxes
5 adventure dives
Advanced open water diver manual
All needed diving equipment
PADI Scuba instructor
Snacks, coffee, drinks
Transportation ( surcharge may apply depend of location)
How long will it take?
This course usually takes 2 full days.
- Become an advanced diver that is aware of it’s surroundings
- Learn the basic theory of specialty courses (all adventure dives belong to a specialty course)
- Know how to plan and execute deeper dives (max. 30m/100feet)
- Minimum age 12 years (up to 15 years old you will earn Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Certified as (Junior) Open Water Diver
- Before starting any PADI course, you MUST have a PADI Medical Statement filled out and maybe cleared by a physician. Download now.
- 5 adventure dives
- Advanced open water diver manual
- All needed diving equipment
- PADI Scuba instructor
- Snacks, coffee, drinks
- Transportation ( surcharge may apply depend of location)
What do i need to bring?
Bring a swimsuit and maybe towels, sunglasses and a sunhat.
Other important information:
- Leave minimum 18 hours after diving before you fly!
- You are required to complete a medical statement and need to be in reasonable physical health. If there is any question regarding your health you must see a doctor before we can allow you to partake in the course
- Pick up times vary and will be discussed with you
- All course are subject to a cancellation fee