OPEN WATER COURSE
If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. Get your scuba diving certification with the PADI Open Water Diver course – the world’s most popular and widely recognized scuba course. Millions of people have learned to scuba dive and gone on to discover the wonders of the aquatic world through this course. To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course), you must be 10 years old or older. You need adequate swimming skills and need to be in good physical health. No prior experience with scuba diving is required.
All needed diving equipment
PADI Scuba instructor
Snacks, coffee, drinks
Transportation ( surcharge may apply depend of location)
What will i do?
- Five Knowledge Development (independent study or in a classroom) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Five Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Four Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore!
How long will it take?
This course usually takes 3-4 full days.
- How much fun scuba diving is
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment
- How to plan and execute dives
- How to prevent and manage problems
- During confined water dives learn basic scuba skills
- During open water dives review your skills and explore!
To enroll in a PADI Open Water Diver course (or Junior Open Water Diver course).
This is the PADI entry level scuba certification. Completion of this PADI course entitles you to dive independently with your buddy within conditions you have experienced in familiar sites to a max. depth of 18m/60feet.
- Minimum age 10 years (up to 15 years old you will earn Junior Open Water Diver)
- Able to swim
- Before starting any PADI course, you MUST have a PADI Medical Statement filled out and maybe cleared by a physician. Download now.
- Dive training
- All needed diving equipment
- PADI Scuba instructor
- Snacks, coffee, drinks
- Transportation ( surcharge may apply depend of location)
What do I need to bring?
Bring a swimsuit and maybe towels, sunglasses and a sunhat.
Other important information:
• Leave minimum 18 hours after diving before you fly! You will learn why in the course
• You are required to complete a medical statement and need to be in reasonable physical health. If there is any question regarding your health you must see a doctor before we can allow you to partake in the course
• Pick up times vary and will be discussed with you
• All course are subject to a cancellation fee